FTG Källefall introducing the P67T – the crane with a unique parallel movement.
The parallel boom design provides an easy-to-operate, fast movements crane with low energy consumption. Because of the crane construction, you can make very high lifts close to the pillar. This makes a crane very good at loading brushwood, for example. It is also possible to reach far below trailer level.
It has a 400 kg lifting capacity at a total reach of 6,7 m and 625 kg at 4 m. The crane is equipped with a slewing motor with 4 slewing cylinders, telescopic boom, 3 ton rotator, rotator link without pending brake, grapple FB160 and mechanical valve block.
Advantages of parallel crane:
- Runs on low oil flow - 60-65% less than a conventional crane
- Parallel crane movements are fast and efficient
- Easy to control - the crane tip moves in a straight line
- Possible to make high lifts close by
- Suitable for other work tasks such as handling bags and round bales
- Highly protected hoses inside of crane
- The lifting cylinder keeps the same moment on the whole reach
Discover the pleasure of performance!