FTG Cranes develops, manufactures and markets three strong brands: Mowi and Moheda for forestry trailers and V-kran for timber cranes. Work with the both the internal and external environment is an integral part of FTG Cranes AB's business operations.
FTG Cranes AB strives to reduce the environmental impact of the company's products and processes at all stages of the product life cycle – from idea to decommissioning and disposal. Environmental work must always be guided by what is ecologically motivated, technically possible and financially viable.
- We shall, at a minimum, comply with the laws and regulations applicable to our operations.
- Our environmental work shall be integrated with all other operations and followed up continually.
- We shall regularly analyse and evaluate our operations and, in collaboration with other stakeholders, work for continual improvement within the environment.
- We shall manage waste in the most appropriate manner, such as by maximising recycling and minimising energy consumption.
- We shall encourage employees to actively participate in the company's environmental work.
In conjunction with major changes, the environmental aspects shall be considered in any decision-making processes.