FTG Baltic is now recruiting a Design Engineer to our production plant in Vilnius. You will be joining a team of 3 people working with design and development of our forest equipment and accessories, in a small and friendly company where people know each other by first names.
You will be responsible for:
- Development and updating of forest equipment and its accessories, preparation of drawings and other technical documentation;
- Daily use of the ERP system "Monitor® G5" system;
- Solving technical issues within the company and with partners.
We expect you to:
- You have a higher education in mechanics or mechanical engineering;
- You are proficient in working with 3D design programs (SolidWorks®, Inventor®, etc.);
- Experience working in the Monitor® ERP system would be a strong advantage;
- You speak English well, German would be an advantage;
- Experience in the development of agricultural machinery would be an advantage;
- You are proactive, attentive, thoughtful and able to justify your decisions.
The company offers:
- The opportunity to work and gain valuable experience in one of the most successful companies in its field in Europe;
- Development-promoting and friendly team;
- Help and support in working to make the adaptation period as smooth as possible;
- A clear reward system, compatible work schedule and additional benefits (health insurance, partially compensated meals);
- Business trips, participation in exhibitions and training - we are interested in the growth of your competence!
We are looking forward to your application. For questions about the position and application, contact Renaldas Kalinkinas, on email@example.com. Information in Lithuanian and application opportunities can also be found on https://www.cvbankas.lt/konstruktorius-e-vilniuje/1-8668980
We use an ongoing selection, so please submit your application with CV, marked "Design Engineer" to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, but at the latest 2023-06-02.
FTG Baltic is designing and producing the two well-known brands within the business of forestry trailers and cranes, Källefall and Forest. Källefall is the main brand and is growing its market share in all of Europe, especially in Germany and Austria, but also in other countries. The brands are known for their strong heritage, perseverance and expertise.
The company's production facility and main business is in Vilnius and includes 22 people. We work close together with our sister company in Sweden that manufactures and market similar products under separate brands.
FTG Baltic UAB together with FTG Cranes in Sweden is a part of the Bruks Siwertell Group. You will find more information about the company and our products on our website www.ftgforest.com.